Disconnect an incoming call

Sep 17, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Can i disconnect an incoming call?

If i call Disconnect() on a incoming, i get this message: "The Operation is not supported at this time". But if i call Disconnect() on an outgoing call, it works.

Thx for answer,

keek

Coordinator
Sep 17, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Disconnect implies you own the call. You need to Drop the call vs. disconnect.

ms

Can i disconnect an incoming call?

If i call Disconnect() on a incoming, i get this message: "The Operation is not supported at this time". But if i call Disconnect() on an outgoing call, it works.

Thx for answer,

keek

Sep 17, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Thx 4 ur answer!

But i cant find a Drop() - method for a "TCall". How can i drop the call?

Coordinator
Sep 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Sorry, I was thinking Atapi (TAPI v2). For v3 you have to answer it to disconnect. You might be able to take ownership some other way which would enable disconnect, but I'm not sure how that works.

ms

On Sep 17, 2012, at 9:29 AM, "keek" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thx 4 ur answer!

But i cant find a Drop() - method for a "TCall". How can i drop the call?

Sep 18, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Yeah, i see it, if i call   >call.Privilege

By an incoming (not answered per Answer() but with my phone) i get CALL_PRIVILEGE.CP_MONITOR. By an outgoing, created call (with my phone), i get CALL_PRIVILEGE.CP_OWNER.

I have to change the Privilege.. but how?

keek

Coordinator
Sep 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM
What parameters did you pass to TTapi::RegisterCallNotifications? One of them determines if you "own" inbound calls. There is no way to change call privileges in TAPI 3.0, that was a feature supported exclusively by TAPI 2.0 (atapi.codeplex.com). No guarantee you'll be able to drop the inbound call without answering it though. Most systems don't support that, but if you own the call you can answer it and THEN drop it.

ms

Yeah, i see it, if i call >call.Privilege

By an incoming (not answered per Answer() but with my phone) i get CALL_PRIVILEGE.CP_MONITOR. By an outgoing, created call (with my phone), i get CALL_PRIVILEGE.CP_OWNER.

I have to change the Privilege.. but how?

keek