Playback terminal no sound with Windows 7

Jun 12, 2015 at 5:10 AM
Hi, I try to play sound in the phone with a playback terminal. It works perfectly with Windows XP but no sound with Windows 7. I use a new USR5637 modem, with voice support and supposed support of Windows 7. I have installed the latest drivers. Is it possible to play sound in the phone with Windows 7? Or my code or my modem are not good?

Here is my code for the playback terminal:
try
{
    playbackTerminal = appel.RequestTerminal(
        TTerminal.FilePlaybackTerminal,
        TAPIMEDIATYPES.AUDIO, TERMINAL_DIRECTION.TD_CAPTURE);
    if (playbackTerminal != null)
    {
        playbackTerminal.MediaPlayList = new string[] { Path.GetDirectoryName(Assembly.GetEntryAssembly().Location) + @"\phrase.wav" };
        appel.SelectTerminalOnCall(playbackTerminal);
    }
    else
    {
        MessageBox.Show("Il est impossible de faire jouer du son sur le modem sélectionné. Vérifiez que le bon pilote est installé.", "Erreur", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error);
        this.Close();
    }
}
catch (TapiException ex)
{
    MessageBox.Show(ex.Message);
    this.Close();
}
After the call is CLS_CONNECTED:
playbackTerminal.Start();
Jun 12, 2015 at 3:59 PM
I would assume that if it works in XP, then the code is correct. It's got to be a driver issue with Windows 7. Hopefully someone else has some thoughts on Windows 7 + TAPI, it seems like it's not completely supported anymore.
Jun 13, 2015 at 7:39 PM
Do you know if exists an other way to play sound that works with Windows 7? Because I tested with Addtapi 5.1 and it works. This is an other tapi3 wrapper for .NET but not free! So I know this is possible to play sound in the phone with Windows 7 and my modem. But before buying a licence of ADDTAPI, I want to know if this is possible to do it with this wrapper...